..an expecting MBA? close..but it is an Executive MBA.. to me - an exhaustive mba! Why am I writing a blog?? I should be writing a professional development plan right at this minute, but here I am trying to blog my heart out!
There is just so much to do ... that I blank out and do crazy stuff (like blogging!). There is work, as in work work.. the one that pays - some stuff that wears me off, but mostly fun and usually a great getaway, then there is the MBA - assignments, exam prep, class prep, study grp and what not, then there is family - my 2 beautiful children, my ever-so-supportive husband whose patience is wearing thin as a sphagetti..then there is socializing, not that I have a zillion friends, but I find it hard to even keep up with the ones I have - and finally the self-discovery journey I have undertaken to spiritually lift myself up and discover my real self along the way. But those are just roles, there are several things associated with each - like being a wife entails that I cook, keep the house clean, atleast functional, - oh that reminds me, I havent done the motherly thing of calling the doctor for an appointment! GTG .. have to pick up the kids later and do a ton of things .. will write the rest tomorrow.
There is just so much to do ... that I blank out and do crazy stuff (like blogging!). There is work, as in work work.. the one that pays - some stuff that wears me off, but mostly fun and usually a great getaway, then there is the MBA - assignments, exam prep, class prep, study grp and what not, then there is family - my 2 beautiful children, my ever-so-supportive husband whose patience is wearing thin as a sphagetti..then there is socializing, not that I have a zillion friends, but I find it hard to even keep up with the ones I have - and finally the self-discovery journey I have undertaken to spiritually lift myself up and discover my real self along the way. But those are just roles, there are several things associated with each - like being a wife entails that I cook, keep the house clean, atleast functional, - oh that reminds me, I havent done the motherly thing of calling the doctor for an appointment! GTG .. have to pick up the kids later and do a ton of things .. will write the rest tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment